Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Prevailing Plans of God

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
                {Proverbs 19:21 NIV}
How true this verse is. We make plans for today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year! We plan it out and with luck those plans will be played out correct? Yes, most times, but when God wants to shake up your plans, there's nothing that's going to stop Him!
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
                 {Matthew 6:34 NIV}
The day we left started as any other day. Then our day changed. God's plan prevailed against our daily plan, and I am not at all bitter about that day.
It changed my life in a good way.
I have friends and family in both states that love me, support me, and will be there for me.
Most of all I have an {AMAZING} God who proves {His love}, {His power}, {His grace}, and {His peace} over and over again!!
I have no doubt in Him. And all because His plan prevailed that one fateful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment